The Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility Programme – for study offers the possibility to spend a period of studies at the University of Messina for students from Universities of partner Countries. The candidate student must be enrolled in a partner University that signed an Inter Institutional Agreement, within the framework of Erasmus + Programme, with the University of Messina.
Mobility students will be awarded a scholarship, will attend courses and will use all the facilities of the University of Messina on an equal basis as the enrolled students. A tax waiver policy will be adopted (except the fees due by all enrolled students – urban mobility, labs etc).
For Ph.D. students: departments active at the University of Messina
The Erasmus+ for study scholarships are contributions to support living costs in the hosting country. Scholarships awarded will cover the following costs:
• A fixed contribution by the European Union. The scholarship for Italy (Group 1 Country) is of €850 per month.
• A supplementary sum will cover the travel costs according to the European distance calculator http://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/tools/distance_en.htm
Conditions and procedures
General conditions for admittance
The student must be preselected and nominated by the home University.
• Application form
• Learning Agreement
• Research Proposal (only for PhD students)
• Copy of the Passport
• Knowledge of Italian/English, depending on the selected Degree Course (B1- Certificate if available)
• Transcript of Records
• Short CV
• Passport photo (jpeg file)
• Motivation letter
Application Form and Learning Agreement must be filled in, signed, and submitted, along with the other requested documents, on a single PDF file
The documents must be sent to the home Institution (International Relations Office). The home Institution will be responsible of selection procedures on the basis of transparent and fair criteria. (Check open calls for applications on your University website)
The home Institution will submit a list of selected candidates to UniME.
Click on the links below to download your Erasmus+ documents.
For further information:
International Education and Cooperation Unit, email@example.com