Learning objectives and professional skills
- critical awareness of concepts and approaches in the main business area disciplines (and special focus on sub-disciplines within management studies), with an analytical and interdisciplinary perspectives;
- understanding of how the acquired theoretical knowledge can be applied in practical business situations;
- understanding the management-related problems of companies operating on a global scale;
- understanding the rapidly changing international business context by the ability to acquire and analyse data and information and to evaluate their relevance and validity.
- ability to present and discuss the results of one’s work effectively and convincingly,
- ability to work in teams, manage time and plan work assignments,
- ability to analyse complex problems and problem solving skills,
- ability to use English in the business area.