Cooperation Agreements are documents that set UniME relationships with other Universities and Higher Education Institutions of other Countries. Agreements rule mobility and/or research activities, financial arrangements as well as the duration of the cooperation.
The establishment of a cooperation agreement may be proposed either by an academic or a foreign University or Higher Education Institution. A preliminary Memorandum of Understanding (MoU), may be signed before the adoption of a formal cooperation agreement.
Types of Agreements
- Framework cooperation agreement: it is a Convention in which the Parties express their willingness to cooperate in the future on the basis of procedure that will be defined in future Additional protocols.
- Specific Agreement: it is a Convention concerning a particular scientific sector. As a general rule, the text sets up a specific engagement of the Parties for the implementation of cooperation activities (ex. international mobility). The text of the agreement may be drafted on the basis of the request of the applicant. Among these agreeemts, are worth a mention the Agreement for double/multiple degree programme.
- Additional Protocol: it is an additional document to a Framework cooperation agreement adopted in order to regulate specific matters such as academic and/or student mobility (outside the framework of the EU-funded Erasmus+ programme). The text of the agreement may be drafted on the basis of the request of the applicant.
Adoption procedure of a Cooperation Agreement consists of the following steps:
- Applicant must agree the text of the Agreement with the foreign Partner on the basis of UniME template;
- Applicant must submit to the International cooperation and foreign students unit (UCI) the specific form “istanza avvio procedura” through the Titulus system:
In case of adoption of a Specific Agreement/Additional Protocol:
- Applicant must submit to the UCI the specific form “istanza avvio procedura” through the Titulus system;
- Applicant must attach to the “istanza avvio procedura” the copy of the text of the Agreement and the resolution adopted by the Council of the proponent structure.
Please find hereby attached the List of all UniME cooperation agreements.
For further information
International Cooperation and Foreign Students Unit - email@example.com
Dr.ssa Clementina Trischitta
Dr.ssa R. Elvira Millemaggi